Tuesday thread

Kzoo

Did a morning ride to beat the heat so I got into work late. Often they let us go early the day before a Holiday so by coming in later than normal, I might be pulling one over on The Man.

My PC wants to reboot again to install updates. That will be the second time today.

• Heart 1

Got up about 6, everyone was still snoozing. Went to Starbucks for my morning joe and Kind bar, worked out. This PF doesn't have regular exercise bikes, so I used the dreadmill for a mile warm up, then did my usual mid-week circuit. 

Went to Lowe's, got a little smoker box & some wood chips. Stopped at Hardee's & got a biscuit. 

Woke up early for some reason and got an early start with the idea of blowing doors early.  My daughter asked me to bring some different food for a BBQ tomorrow so need to go to the market for chicken to go with the dogs & burgers they are doing.

Meeting up with a guy later today to sell my old Trek mtn bike. I was going to give it away as it's 15 yo but my SIL said let me try to sell it on Craigslist and he has an offer for $90!?!?