I got a new vehicle. (to me)

Wilbur

My moms car was like that, she hardly drove anywhere.

I love the fact that my travel and commute has diminished greatly.  I am well under 1,000 miles a month now and may just be able to hold on to my car a little while as I would put 35K mikes a year on my cars before.

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

The current trade issues played a factor.  I will be driving WoWilbur's 10 year old Rav 4.  It has 18,000 miles on it.   She will be driving a new X5.  I hated the last German car I owned.  I hope this one is better. 

A ten year old car w/ 18,000 miles on it??  Was she just using it to drive around back to set up picnics?

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Pilots have to eat too you know.

The pilot, copilot, and other crew member should avoid eating at the same place and that is not possible, eat something different. That's what I learnt from watching Zero Hour! and it's remake Airplane! That and how to speak jive.

3 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

The pilot, copilot, and other crew member should avoid eating at the same place and that is not possible, eat something different. That's what I learnt from watching Zero Hour! and it's remake Airplane! That and how to speak jive.

Come on, they could all get something different at Tim Hortons.  I got dibs on the crullers.

Image result for tim hortons donut counter

• Heart 1

9 hours ago, Wilbur said:

The current trade issues played a factor.  I will be driving WoWilbur's 10 year old Rav 4.  It has 18,000 miles on it.   She will be driving a new X5.  I hated the last German car I owned.  I hope this one is better. 

Smart move on the X5. With projected tariffs potentially inflating the price of new, will support higher used prices, limiting depreciation.