Dammit jsharr! Just buy a car already!

Wilbur

He's following Petitte's playbook on car buying.  With in the next couple years, he will narrow the list.  Then after several more years, he will finally make a purchase.

• Whatever 1
  • Haha 1

WTF...if you are buying a full size pick up..that requires, Dodge, Chevy, Ford and Toyota...oh and the right color...4 hours at most..now of you are thinking car instead of truck...way too many options...my trucks were purchased promptly...the car took lots of thinkong..SUV...I an still ready for a Subaru if I thad the cash.

41 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

WTF...if you are buying a full size pick up..that requires, Dodge, Chevy, Ford and Toyota...oh and the right color...4 hours at most..now of you are thinking car instead of truck...way too many options...my trucks were purchased promptly...the car took lots of thinkong..SUV...I an still ready for a Subaru if I thad the cash.

He is buying a Honda Oddity. :)

• Awesome 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2018 at 6:41 PM, petitepedal said:

You forgot Nissan.  ?

And then with domestic, it takes months to figure out the options and packages to actually figure out what you are looking for in order to get what you want.

Which is why I gave up, started looking at Toyotas and Nissans, and ended up with a Nissan.

• Heart 1

9 minutes ago, Indy said:

You forgot Nissan.  ?

And then with domestic, it takes months to figure out the options and packages to actually figure out what you are looking for in order to get what you want.

Which is why I gave up, started looking at Toyotas and Nissans, and ended up with a Nissan.

The Nissan and Toyota are huge.  We bought a truck last time after my wife sat in a fully loaded Toyota and fell in love with the idea of a crew cab truck.  When Chevy took 25% off trucks back in 2015 it made the decision much easier.  I said give me that red one.