Happy Thursday

Kzoo

4 hours ago, Kzoo said:

Who’s  working today?

The office is open, but I am staging a micro protest.  Got up and did a bit of banking, paid one of our moderators, and then messaged the president that I would be late.  I just finished some bacon, eggs and toast and am working on my second cup of coffee.

I will soon shower and go in.  My plan is to be two hours late.  I am never late.  This will show the man that I am not to be trifled with.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I thought of you when I wrote the OP.  Who does your chores when you take time away?

My wife, as we travel separately.  In olden times, neighbors helped, but most have moved away.  We do have some folks willing to help in emergencies that will do a good job. I just returned from the trip to eastern Washington and my wife is leaving for Alaska on Saturday.

41 minutes ago, jsharr said:

The office is open, but I am staging a micro protest.  Got up and did a bit of banking, paid one of our moderators, and then messaged the president that I would be late.  I just finished some bacon, eggs and toast and am working on my second cup of coffee.

I will soon shower and go in.  My plan is to be two hours late.  I am never late.  This will show the man that I am not to be trifled with.

I suck at either micro protesting or being late.  I am going to beat my late arrival time by an hour.....  

7 hours ago, jsharr said:

Paid a moderator.  No wonder you get away with posting crap.