The fireworks picture thread

jsharr

Here are a few shots of the fireworks from the farm last night.    We let the boys run the show last night.  Built a platform down by the lake with four mortar tubes on it so that we could make them go up and out over the lake and not over the farm.  We had 24 mortar shells, two of which are pictured and then two cakes, each with about 20 shots.  Martha loves fountains, so we got about a dozen of them as well.  I was bad and forgot to take pictures.  Instead, I just sat in a chair and relaxed. 

Best part of the whole day was that Wade got to bring Remi the hound dog to the farm.  Remi was in dog heaven running around and getting into the pond and chasing the kids in the golf carts.  I did not take pictures of that either.

boom.jpg

bpoom.jpg

• Heart 2

...would that everyone were to exhibit such consideration.  You actually can't buy the shooty in the air ones here, because of the wood roofs and the high brush fire danger.

........................................................................................................So they bring them in from Mexico and Nevada.:loveshower:

13 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...would that everyone were to exhibit such consideration.  You actually can't buy the shooty in the air ones here, because of the wood roofs and the high brush fire danger.

........................................................................................................So they bring them in from Mexico and Nevada.:loveshower:

They sell them on Indian reservations, no?