Fat girls have some big boobs

Randomguy

• 3 years later...
13 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Athletic girls have tiny ones.  :mellow:

Yeah - watching the World Championships this past week, and for the female events - from juniors up to elites - I don't think there were any boobs that weren't flattened as much as possible to gain(?) an aero advantage???  Sure some must be smaller-chested, but there were NO boobs of any prominence.  Interesting.  Low body fat clearly keeps boobs at a minimum.

26 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Yeah - watching the World Championships this past week, and for the female events - from juniors up to elites - I don't think there were any boobs that weren't flattened as much as possible to gain(?) an aero advantage???  Sure some must be smaller-chested, but there were NO boobs of any prominence.  Interesting.  Low body fat clearly keeps boobs at a minimum.

I dropped a bunch of weight and my face looks older immediately.  Nice face or nice butt?  You don't get both over 50.  Pick one or the other that you wish to achieve.  

When I am thicker, my face fills out more and those wrinkles are less prominent.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

12 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Nice face or nice butt?  You don't get both over 50.

But you will always have a nice personality!  And are a nice person.

But, man, boobs definitely can get enhanced by a bit of extra weight.  And some of the folks with the nicest skin can be like 100+ pounds overweight.  Lots of trade-offs.

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Interesting.  Low body fat clearly keeps boobs at a minimum.

I have a friend who was on the heavy side with BIG BOOBS. She got more and more involved in cycling, dropped 60 pounds. Pretty fast strong rider now but her boobs really decreased in size. I don't even like to ride with her anymore. :D

• Haha 1