Which do you like best for a logo on a cap?

sheep_herder

11 minutes ago, donkpow said:

You may be able to "photoshop" one together that gives you the best of everything.

?That is too much work for this 'old' man. I am just trying to do a good deed from images I took during her sheep dog trials in 2016 and 2017.  I missed this year, as I was in the Palouse. I am not sure how much a sharper photo of the dog would help on a cap logo.

I'm late to the vote, but I'd pick the second one because the expression on the sheep's faces are priceless.  Plus the first one looks almost confrontational while the second one shows the dog and the sheep working together.  The expression on the dog in the first pic is slightly better, but I prefer the overall impact on the second one.

Let us know what she chooses.

2 hours ago, sheep_herder said:

?That is too much work for this 'old' man. I am just trying to do a good deed from images I took during her sheep dog trials in 2016 and 2017.  I missed this year, as I was in the Palouse. I am not sure how much a sharper photo of the dog would help on a cap logo.

I was thinking something along these lines.

trials1.thumb.png.fedcdde93bfd5890445ddfa50b23f36a.png

• Heart 3

2 hours ago, sheep_herder said:

How does she intend to put that on a cap?  If she has it digitized into a stitched image the detail won't matter and the second one would look cool.   I think an actual image applied on a cap may look kinda odd and the detail would be lost in the cap fabric anyway.

• Heart 1

57 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

How does she intend to put that on a cap?  If she has it digitized into a stitched image the detail won't matter and the second one would look cool.   I think an actual image applied on a cap may look kinda odd and the detail would be lost in the cap fabric anyway.

I have no clue as to what will be done.  She has done this before and has been happy with the results.  I am just supplying a larger photo file for her to work with for the caps.  She is also a photographer and understands her needs better than I do.

• Heart 2

5 hours ago, sheep_herder said:

They chose the 2nd one, so I'll be getting some new caps in the near future.?

Yay!  I think that was the best one.  I love the sheep's expressions.