It's good to see that other countries have morons, too.

2Far

Yeah, but the real moran's here are the 911 dispatcher and the cops that responded.  It's one thing to call 911 to report an emergency cold Big Mac.  It's a whole nother level to actually send first responders. 

Put the Big Mac down and step away slowly.  The fries too.  I said step away...... Zap!

#kanada

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Yeah, but the real moran's here are the 911 dispatcher and the cops that responded.  It's one thing to call 911 to report an emergency cold Big Mac.  It's a whole nother level to actually send first responders. 

Sorry, Put the Big Mac down and step away slowly, eh.   Sorry aboot this, but he fries too, eh.   I said step away...... Zap! SORRY!!!! REALLY SORRY ABOOT THE ZAPPIE THING! EH!

#kanada

AGREED, EH

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Eh?  The word eh should always be followed by a question mark.  The word eh turns all statements into a question of agreement, eh?

sorry aboot that, eh?  I thought the "?" was a given when ", eh" was used, eh.

https://blogs.transparent.com/english/the-canadian-eh-and-how-it-is-used-in-english/

On 7/6/2018 at 3:03 PM, Kzoo said:

Put the Big Mac down and step away slowly.  The fries too.  I said step away...... Zap!

#kanada

Especially with the near ubiquitous availability of AEDs. Phone instructions of how to shock the cold food back to a nice warm temperature would have been easy to give. Those AEDs are nearly fool moran proof. 

On 7/6/2018 at 11:34 AM, jsharr said:

You realize this is probably one of the "Fine, then I will just go live in Canada" people right?

On 7/6/2018 at 11:58 AM, Dottles said:

I love Canaduh.

...if it were not for winter, I would love to live in Canada. Sorry.

• Heart 1

On 7/6/2018 at 12:03 PM, Kzoo said:

#kanada

...OMG, you have no idea at all about the stuff that teh firemenz respond to. :)

I once went on a call into the SE Asian ghetto here that came in as "There are children stuck on the roof".:runcirclsmiley:When we got there, it was not his "kids", but his "keys" that were up on the roof, where someone had tossed them.  Honestly, I would rather respond to a cold order of fries than a cat in a tree, because at least you don't have to get out the fucking ladder for cold fries.:angry:

3 hours ago, Dottles said:

That sums it up... though Vancouver is not a stretch for me.  Anything in the Rockies or east of the Rockies is a definite no-no.

Yeah, you are around Seattle aren't you?  There is not a huge difference between the weather where you are and where I am

3 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Yeah, you are around Seattle aren't you?  There is not a huge difference between the weather where you are and where I am

Exactly.  You might get more snow but it's not by much.  I know cold air can get trapped in the Fraser Valley and carry over your way.  Likewise just a 75 miles north in Bellingham they see more snow.  But really, not all that bad and for the most part the same.

On July 6, 2018 at 12:03 PM, Kzoo said:

You have no choice here, it is mandated if th call comes in on 911, a first responder will attend.  No one has the authority to decide it is not worth showing up for

The cops didn't respond to a cold food emergency, they responded to an irate customer who was pissed his food, that was delivered by Uber Eats was cold. The article states that he called, but I have doubts. My guess is that a manic showed up at the counter & someone behind the counter made the call.