I don’t think your shoes are orange enough

Randomguy

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Double loops prevent accidental untying.  You wouldn’t know that, because all your shoes are Velcro. 

repeat after me.  left over right.  right over left.

A properly centered square knot never and I mean NEVER hurt anyone.  That thing on top of your shoe looks like a dog ate some chewing gum and string and shit on your foot.  No offense....

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

repeat after me.  left over right.  right over left.

A properly centered square knot never and I mean NEVER hurt anyone.  That thing on top of your shoe looks like a dog ate some chewing gum and string and shit on your foot.  No offense....

You jack hole, you don’t even have a truck with bull horns mounted on the front grill any more, what do you know?

• Awesome 1

Just now, Randomguy said:

You jack hole, you don’t even have a truck with bull horns mounted on the front grill any more, what do you know?

How many times have you seen me with my cowboy boots tied shitty as hell like your shoes, Mr. Lesbian Fedora?

• Heart 1

15 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Last time you showed us they were pink.  You been playing with the color pallet on Photoshop?

You know it's the same image and I don't mess around with photo shopping on my phone.  They don't look as pink in this post as the last one tho do they???