What ever happened to

donkpow

1 minute ago, Page Turner said:

...sprouted grains. The Essene's wouldn't lie to us.

The Ezekiel bread noted in the blood type diet books, like the Essene bread, is made from 100% sprouted grain. Unlike the Essene (or "manna") recipe, however, thesprouted grains (and beans) used in Ezekiel bread must be dried before grinding them into flour.

Okay, great. What wonderfully useless information. Thanks for sharing.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, donkpow said:

Roman Meal bread? I think the fat people are winning because I am having trouble finding this wholesome product on the shelves. The 'butter topped honey' bread has supplanted it at the store.

c64b8b25-e19d-4a5f-8416-2e54f159d896_1.9

Please note, there is an asterisk after "goodness", which is another way of emphasizing a lie.  Properly interpreted, that is "Natural whole grain badness".

Tom

• Whatever 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Page Turner said:

...don't come crying to me when you can't poop because you were eating Roman Meal instead of Ezekial bread.

The Roman Meal boasts about being a good source of vitamin  D and fiber.  You'll be poopin' like a race horse after a couple slices of that stuff.

1 hour ago, donkpow said:

Okay, great. What wonderfully useless information. Thanks for sharing.

1 hour ago, Page Turner said:

...don't come crying to me when you can't poop because you were eating Roman Meal instead of Ezekial bread.

Don's probably too young to deal with the horror of not being able to shit for like 4 days or being so plugged with a rock hard stool.  Cut him some slack Paige.

• Haha 1

Looks like Fowers Foods acquired the Roman Meal trademark in 2015 and appears to have don nothing with it. Of course they also own Natures Own, Sunbeam, Merita, Wonder, Home Pride among other breads while not identifying the Roman Meal brand on their Flowers website. Also, Roman Meal's website doen't have a "dealer locator" page, but a note if you want to license it, contact Flowers.  It may be the classic business move - acquire the competition then bury them.

1 hour ago, Tizeye said:

Looks like Fowers Foods acquired the Roman Meal trademark in 2015 and appears to have don nothing with it. Of course they also own Natures Own, Sunbeam, Merita, Wonder, Home Pride among other breads while not identifying the Roman Meal brand on their Flowers website. Also, Roman Meal's website doen't have a "dealer locator" page, but a note if you want to license it, contact Flowers.  It may be the classic business move - acquire the competition then bury them.

That's a list of good breads to avoid!  If we had the whole list of their breads, I bet they all would be resoundingly "blech".

Tom