First bored meeting tonight

petitepedal

I once had a dream job except for the meatings that I had to attend all the time. Enough to drive you nuts. I had to attend all of the bored meatings and all the facility commitea meatings. There were some other committee meatings I had to attend and they involved driving for hours to get to them. I used a company vehicle and company gas for those. 

Have you ever thought about the property managers unique conflict of interest. The Board approves their contract renewal, however the management firm knows the finances and bylaws of the community as they up their rates each year. To increase the finances to support their higher fee, they know the process and excess flexibility to recommend increasing the HOA fee.

5 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...there's no such thing as a good meeting. There are the waste of time meetings, and there are the huge waste of time meetings.

Anything that actually manages to get accomplished does so in spite of the meetings, not because of them.:angry:

Amen!!!! However, some folks just love to hear themselves talk, and thus meetings can go on for hours.

• Heart 3

8 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I am so over silly ass committees.  Never, ever again. 

I got so frustrated with some of the committees that I made up a sign and hung it on my office door “Definition of a camel, a horse designed by a committee”. I don’t think some of the board members liked it.

• Heart 1

9 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...there's no such thing as a good meeting. There are the waste of time meetings, and there are the huge waste of time meetings.

Anything that actually manages to get accomplished does so in spite of the meetings, not because of them.:angry:

8 hours ago, sheep_herder said:

Amen!!!! However, some folks just love to hear themselves talk, and thus meetings can go on for hours.

We should have a meeting to discuss this.