The story of my dump

Mr. Silly

Once upon a time I had a pizzaburger hot dog for lunch.  It went through me like a freight train.  This made me feel anxious.

I made to the restroom in time and as a bonus, there was no one else in there.  This made me feel relieved.  I took the stall furthest from the door and sat down.  I quickly unloaded Round 1.  I guess I moved slightly because the motion sensor on the flusher thought I was done so it flushed the toilet, soaking my ass in the process.  This made me want to die.

After a bit I was able to relax and dropped Round 2.  This made feel MUUUCH better.  I got cleaned up and got up but this time motion detector did notice me moving.  I waved my hand over the motion detector and still nothing happened.  This left me concerned; had I turned into a vampire?  How do I flush it now?  Maybe can sneak out and no one will know it was me.  This made me feel irresponsible. 

I noticed a button on the side of the motion detector and decide to push it.  This caused the toilet to flush which   made me feel relieved at first but water shot up and since I was leaning over, almost splashed me in the face. I pulled back in time but it still made me mad at the inventor of the motion detector flush toilet and  long for the day of the handle I could sanitarily flush with my foot while keeping my face out of the splash zone.

The End

• Heart 4

3 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

Once upon a time I had a pizzaburger hot dog for lunch.  It went through me like a freight train.  This made me feel anxious.

I made to the restroom in time and as a bonus, there was no one else in there.  This made me feel relieved.  I took the stall furthest from the door and sat down.  I quickly unloaded Round 1.  I guess I moved slightly because the motion sensor on the flusher thought I was done so it flushed the toilet, soaking my ass in the process.  This made me want to die.

After a bit I was able to relax and dropped Round 2.  This made feel MUUUCH better.  I got cleaned up and got up but this time motion detector did notice me moving.  I waved my hand over the motion detector and still nothing happened.  This left me concerned; had I turned into a vampire?  How do I flush it now?  Maybe can sneak out and no one will know it was me.  This made me feel irresponsible. 

I noticed a button on the side of the motion detector and decide to push it.  This caused the toilet to flush which,  This made me feel relieved at first but water shot up and since I was leaning over, almost splashed me in the face. I pulled back in time but it still made me mad at the inventor of the motion detector flush toilet and  long for the day of the handle I could sanitarily flush with my foot while keeping my face out of the splash zone.

The End

Can't we file this under First World Problem and just move on?

• Heart 2

17 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

I guess I moved slightly because the motion sensor on the flusher thought I was done so it flushed the toilet, soaking my ass in the process.  This made me want to die.

All the toilet motion sensors at work have toilet paper covering them for this reason. They are way too sensitive. We push the little button to flush - the old-fashion handle would be much easier.

• Heart 2

5 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

All the toilet motion sensors at work have toilet paper covering them for this reason. They are way too sensitive. We push the little button to flush - the old-fashion handle would be much easier.

I want to kick the guy who invented the motion sensor flusher in the nuts.

This post got me thinking. I've been to some rest stops on the Interstates where most everything is automated. When you sit up from the toilet, it flushes (if not beforehand). You then put your hands in a receptacle in the wall and soap comes out followed by water. A minute or so later, the hand dryer comes on.

What could they automate next? Auto wiping would freak me out.

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

This post got me thinking. I've been to some rest stops on the Interstates where most everything is automated. When you sit up from the toilet, it flushes (if not beforehand). You then put your hands in a receptacle in the wall and soap comes out followed by water. A minute or so later, the hand dryer comes on.

What could they automate next? Auto wiping would freak me out.

I went in one where there was this hole in the stall wall....

• Heart 1