Hippy vets

Indy

Took my old Border Collie to a new vet because I think him in my two year old Aussie got into a little over a dog treat.  The Aussie thinks they are all hers, so she takes them from him if we aren't looking.  He couldn't move Monday with out whining.  Moving better today, but took him to the vet.  Turns out she must be some kind of hippy or something.  Said he's in really good health and shape for his age, did a chiropractic adjustment on him, scheduled him for an acupuncture appointment.  Figured I'd go with it and see if it helps, especially since he instantly started moving better after a chiropractic adjustment. 

Almost asked her if she could adjust my back because it takes me a couple days to start moving better after see my Chiro guy.  My Border Collie, the difference was instant.  She adjusted him, had me walk him around, would say still not moving quite right do it again, after a couple of tries he was moving a lot more fluid.

8 minutes ago, Indy said:

Took my old Border Collie to a new vet because I think him in my two year old Aussie got into a little over a dog treat.  The Aussie thinks they are all hers, so she takes them from him if we aren't looking.  He couldn't move Monday with out whining.  Moving better today, but took him to the vet.  Turns out she must be some kind of hippy or something.  Said he's in really good health and shape for his age, did a chiropractic adjustment on him, scheduled him for an acupuncture appointment.  Figured I'd go with it and see if it helps, especially since he instantly started moving better after a chiropractic adjustment. 

Almost asked her if she could adjust my back because it takes me a couple days to start moving better after see my Chiro guy.  My Border Collie, the difference was instant.  She adjusted him, had me walk him around, would say still not moving quite right do it again, after a couple of tries he was moving a lot more fluid.

The only correct thing to do as I see it is to smoke a bowl of thanks with her.

• Heart 1

11 minutes ago, jsharr said:

The only correct thing to do as I see it is to smoke a bowl of thanks with her.

Yeap, that's why I agreed to the acupuncture.  The chiropractic adjustment made that much of a difference and she swears she'll have him backup to speed in no time.

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Yeap, that's why I agreed to the acupuncture.  The chiropractic adjustment made that much of a difference and she swears she'll have him backup to speed in no time.

YOu should know that she will be able to tell cheap weed so do not insult her with seeds and stems.

52 minutes ago, Dottles said:

You were enrolled for two years? That almost seems slackerish 

...6 year enlistment, but only 2 years of active duty. The reserve lieutenant's mantra: "Take my bar, but not my R."

Actually, there was a program right at the end where they were force downsizing and you could get transferred  a month or two early off active duty.

It only applied if you needed to coordinate going back to college with the start of the semester, and I needed it to enroll at  UMd for the coming year.  It was tough to sneak the paperwork through, but I had some friends in personnel, and I waited until the Master  Chief of the department went on leave.  By the time he got back, I was gone. :nyanya:

• Heart 1