Well, it's been nice knowing you all

Indy

Sounds like my ass is going to be locked up soon as apparently my tax accountant (wife) has been up to some funny business based on the phone call I just got.

Hi Ashley Jason minute of yer ... reason you are receiving this pre recorded message is to notify you that I rss issue is an arrest warrant against you right now you and your physical property. Those are being monitored and it's very important that I do hear back from you as soon as possible before we proceed further in a legal matter. My direct call back number is (315)232-8019. Again the number is (315)232-8019. Thank you.

She's trying to convince me it's SPAM and should ignore it, of course she would've been the one that got me in the situation, so like I'm going to believe anything she says now.

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, donkpow said:

Can I have your stuff?

Sure, but I think the IRS already has dibs on it.  Though I doubt they want my kids, hell, some days I don't want my kids.

I installed a robocall blocker last night. My calls are allegedly from Marriott Rewards. They clone their caller ID to match the area code and first three digits of your cell phone number to make it look like a call from a familiar source.

I got a call from a woman this week who asked if I was calling her. Seems I had offered her a trip to the Islands. I said enjoy your trip, and feel free to block my number!

• Heart 1