Major vibes for Mr. Aire

Airehead

He was in a  plane crash this evening with two young men in the plane. They are both doing well ---its minor stuff. Mr Aire is in trauma care waiting for a bed in trauma ICU . Surgery tomorrow for T8 to T12 breaks. he is worried about the passengers even though he was told they are ok.   FAA is on the scene and one investigator has already been in.  I can't talk about the crash here but it sounds like his skill and calm nature prevented it from being much worse. Plane is totaled after rolling or tumbling on the ground.   We would appreciate prayers, vibes , good karma or whatever.  

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Sad 13

I am so sorry.  Prayers and good thoughts for all involved.  We love you and you are in our thoughts.  There is not much we can do long distance, but please use the forum (or any of your friends here), if you need anything or just want to talk. 

• Heart 1

39 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

Did this happen close by? Are you able to be there?

Yes. It did and I actually beat the ambulance here. I have been here all night surrounded by very supportive pilots that are babysitting me. 

• Heart 3

12 hours ago, Airehead said:

He was in a  plane crash this evening with two young men in the plane. They are both doing well ---its minor stuff. Mr Aire is in trauma care waiting for a bed in trauma ICU . Surgery tomorrow for T8 to T12 breaks. he is worried about the passengers even though he was told they are ok.   FAA is on the scene and one investigator has already been in.  I can't talk about the crash here but it sounds like his skill and calm nature prevented it from being much worse. Plane is totaled after rolling or tumbling on the ground.   We would appreciate prayers, vibes , good karma or whatever.  

I liked this because of the cool and calm aspect making the outcome much better than it could be. Glad everyone is able to fly another day!  It does sound like things are well in hand, how long will Mr. Aire be immobile?  How are you holding up?

• Heart 1

6 hours ago, Airehead said:

Yes. It did and I actually beat the ambulance here. I have been here all night surrounded by very supportive pilots that are babysitting me. 

You have spent so many days sitting with people to provide support - I'm glad there are people there for you.

• Heart 1