Waking up

Airehead

I slept 6 wonderful hours last night proving that I am too old to pull over nighters like the night before.  Woke up with a cramp in my leg that made me jump out of bed.  Only thing that will get me up quicker is the sound of a dog starting to puke.

Do you wake up quickly or slowly?

PS- the nurse just called me to let me know Tim had a quiet night and his O2 level is almost normal-- breathing over the tube!!  They plan to pull it today.  I thought they were being overly cautious putting it back in last evening but breathing is pretty mandatory.

So how do you wake up????

• Heart 3

Interesting question for today!  First, Internet Dr. Ralph prescribes more sleep for you if you think 6 is a lot!  I got up around 6:30 so that puts me at aboot 7.5 hours of "sleep opportunity", but I think I want a tad more!  I meant to just put a sprinkler oot but then Ruby got up and I sort of woke up when I intended to snag another half hour or so of wonderful Sunday morning sleep, but now I am up. :(

During the week I wake up grudgingly but reliably to the ungodly 4 am alarm clock.  Weekend sometimes Ruby wakes me up, and I think that was the case today.  And sometimes I just have slept too long and force myself up.

Good to hear aboot Mr. Aire.

• Heart 1

Glad to hear Tim is making good progress! 

I usually wake up slowly - especially if I haven't gotten a lot of sleep.  I set one alarm earlier so I can wake up about 10 minutes before I have to get up.

• Heart 2

16 hours ago, Airehead said:

I slept 6 wonderful hours last night proving that I am too old to pull over nighters like the night before.  Woke up with a cramp in my leg that made me jump out of bed.  Only thing that will get me up quicker is the sound of a dog starting to puke.

Do you wake up quickly or slowly?

PS- the nurse just called me to let me know Tim had a quiet night and his O2 level is almost normal-- breathing over the tube!!  They plan to pull it today.  I thought they were being overly cautious putting it back in last evening but breathing is pretty mandatory.

So how do you wake up????

Waking up today me that I, too, am too long in the tooth for all-nighters.

I drove 3 hours, yesterday morning, from Baltimore to Wilkes-Barre, PA to an 80th birthday party for my cousin that lasted all day and evening. I spend the night at another cousin's, the sister of the birthday girl. The birthday girl lives in Bristol, PA near Philadelphia and was also staying with her sister. The three of us stayed up late into the night b.s.ing.

So today we woke up around at 9 am.  We had breakfast, church, lunch.  Then we all took a long nap.

Around 5 pm we went to a great local pizzeria for dinner.  Then I left Wilkes-Barre after 8 pm and drove home for 3 hours, just arriving a little while ago. I need a long sleep.