July 17th workout,ride, run, walk...or nap

petitepedal

1 hour ago, BuffJim said:

I’m in an exercise class called 30 in 30. 30 exercises in 30 minutes. Lunges, squats, weights, sprints, burpees, jumps etc. Meets Tuesday and Thursday. Also walked 9996 steps. Didn’t know so needed 4 more. 

This is much better than the respiratory distress you had suffered in the past!  

• Heart 2

Had a workout with a 2y/o. Went to a playground and he saw grandma heading to the ladies room. Had to go running across a field to retrieve him. He is finally taking a nap now so I can walk up to the grocery store to grab a few things.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Double workout.

With grandson napping walked to grocery store 1 1/4 miles each way. Remembered the list bu when I got to the train station (1 mile point) remembered forgot the bag to tote them home in. So add a extra 2 miles to the trip for 5 items at the grocery store.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, groupw said:

Garmin battery low at first stop.

Thanks for the reminder!!!!

But regarding a low battery alert on my Garmin, I can still get a couple hours out of it.  I think it alerts me at 20%?  I got it early in my last ride (mile 2 or 3), and finished the 30 miler (Bluetooth connected), and it shows 4% now as I recharge it thanks to your jogging my memory.  So, it would be close to two hours of remaining juice in the battery for me I'd guess.

Tom