Hey DH, how are your injuries healing up?

Randomguy

The fleshy stuff is healing fast. It tried to take over the steri stitch stuff. Those are off now. My left hand is black and blue now. Still can't really ride. When I clean the cut wound, it looks all oozy and gross. Trying to keep it all moist to facilitate that.

In the rig heading to Tahoe. Hope to be healed by Saturday to ride northstar. I don't know tho.

• Heart 4

10 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

The fleshy stuff is healing fast. It tried to take over the steri stitch stuff. Those are off now. My left hand is black and blue now. Still can't really ride. When I clean the cut wound, it looks all oozy and gross. Trying to keep it all moist to facilitate that.

In the rig heading to Tahoe. Hope to be healed by Saturday to ride northstar. I don't know tho.

Maybe its time to switch to a 3 wheeler, and the MUTs.

Image result for tricycles for adults

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

Make sure you don’t get PRI in your elbow!