Crap (weather related)

Parsnip Totin Jack

5 minutes ago, Old#7 said:

Weather forecast is for Thunderstorms starting Saturday. And every day next week. Not looking forward to another seven days of rain.

Most days here when they are only forecasting thunderstorms are clear for a good part of the day with clouds developing late afternoon and evening.  That really leaves a lot of time for working and recreating. Good Luck!!

48 minutes ago, Old#7 said:

Weather forecast is for Thunderstorms starting Saturday. And every day next week. Not looking forward to another seven days of rain.

We've got decent weather for a couple days then a few "a thunderstorm days" where I hope to get some weeding done in between showers with cooler weather and moist soil.

I going to take Jake the Golden Doodle for a walk today and hope to do some bicycling next week if my shoulder/trapezius keeps feeling good.

512744994_Weatherforecast7.19to7_23_18.JPG.4f5b113d31c1d1995797b8037a2f86e1.JPG

1 hour ago, Old#7 said:

Before or after the Skyline Drive ride time?  I'm guessing afternoon storms (we had camping planned), but it is too far out for me to see right now. We need rain, but not storms :(

Tom

37 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Before or after the Skyline Drive ride time?  I'm guessing afternoon storms (we had camping planned), but it is too far out for me to see right now. We need rain, but not storms :(

Tom

Storms are about the only way we get rain, from July and into September. Then we hope for rain to kill any fires started by lightning.

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Tom

After, I believe. They may get wet at the end. I think the route is ride into the park from the north/Front Royal entrance to 211. Ride east to Sperryville and then Rt 522 north back to Front Royal.

55 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Crikey!  Looked at my phone again:

IMG_6452.thumb.PNG.f017ebc61e698b84d04a11b90d63eb0c.PNG

Tom

I remember when I was stationed there the weather forecast was pretty much the same from June to September, hot, humid and a chance of thunderstorms... I hated the steam bath feeling after the storms subsided.