I don't think Cheese will visit my new cottage.

Wilbur

If WOWilbur is there, Cheese will be there!  :nodhead:

We need to solve the problem though Wilbur. Here is a solution. Beautiful 1 ledge pergola centered in all the glass. High enough and far away enough not to distract from your view. Plant WOWilbur's favorite climbing flowers. Until they grow and fill in, you hang flower baskets along the bottom of the trellis. Having both would be a nice touch. 

I can't change my August Savannah plans but Kirby and I could be there mid-August and I'll build it for you.    

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

We need to solve the problem though Wilbur. Here is a solution. Beautiful 1 ledge pergola centered in all the glass. High enough and far away enough not to distract from your view. Plant WOWilbur's favorite climbing flowers. Until they grow and fill in, you hang flower baskets along the bottom of the trellis. Having both would be a nice touch. 

I can't change my August Savannah plans but Kirby and I could be there mid-August and I'll build it for you.    

Nobody ever visits Grant's Tomb, do they?  :(

16 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You and he could install some of these to keep the birds from hitting the house.

• Heart 1