News from SW OH

Parsnip Totin Jack

Robert-the-Jedi (RtJ) called Wo7 last night. He's ready to kill his dad, Lazy-Ass Joe (LAJ). LAJ is living with RtJ and Dumplin' (RtJ's girlfriend). RtJ and LAJ also work together at the battery and bulb store. A little too much familiarity. LAJ is letting himself go, eats poorly and doesn't clean up after his self. Doesn't contribute much in the way of housework and is being a general pita. Wo7 suggested a trial separation. RtJ and Dumplin take a few days to vacation somewhere nearby. Send LAJ to a hotel for a weekend, Wo7 offered to pay. (WTF did you just say?)  Janet-the-Martyr (JtM) suggested LAJ get his own apartment in a Senior complex with Section 8 style assistance.

Packrat Terri was threatened with eviction from her apartment due to her hoarding issues. Maintenance came to her apartment to fix something and complained about the lack of space to move around. She has to get the place cleaned up or out she goes.

Conversation shifted to diet. Apparently, RtJ and Dumplin's carb-centric diet is weighing them down and he was looking for guidance on eating better. HELLO!? I tried to give you that advice in 2015 when you were living in my house and eating nothing but Little Ceasar pizza. You didn't want to hear it then. Wo7 is better than me and told him where to cut back on processed food, carbs, sodium and sugars.

that is all for now.

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Sad 1