Waddaya know? There is free lunch.

Rattlecan

Yesterday on our way home after our bike ride, my wife and I stopped at a restaurant for lunch. Lunch special was fish and chips, and the deal was, after the meal, the manager would come over and flip a coin for a chance at a free meal. My wife wasn't lucky, but I was. 

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

When I'm out shopping, if I'm going to stop at Costco I try to time it for lunchtime. There are so many sample stations that you can eat and drink a free lunch by the time you get through the store.  I mentioned that to my sister-in-law and she said she knows people who do free lunch at Costco as a habit!

30 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

When I'm out shopping, if I'm going to stop at Costco I try to time it for lunchtime. There are so many sample stations that you can eat and drink a free lunch by the time you get through the store.  I mentioned that to my sister-in-law and she said she knows people who do free lunch at Costco as a habit!

Costco samples have been scientifically proven to be crrrrap! :whistle::ph34r:

• Heart 1

47 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

The only thing better than a fish n chip lunch, is a free fish n chip lunch!  

Yeah. We were going to go to Sammy's  wagon for fish and chips, but at 5 minutes to 12, he was locked up tight with no sign of life, so we figured he must be closed up. We went next door to the new Fire Hall location, which is where I lucked out. We could see Sammy's from the patio, and sure enough, about 12:15, he opened up.

Sammy's fish is better, but you would have to bring your own beer.

• Heart 1