Now that Goat is loaded

jsharr

He of course will need a man servant.

I would like to toss my top hat, tails and white gloves into the ring

I realize that should @Couch_Incident entet the fray that none of us stands an ice cubes chance in Hell, but I am sure I could beat out the likes for @AirwickWithCheese or @Randomguy

I am up for anything to make a little extra money.  Goat, my rate is minimum wage, plus a whole nickel for my experience.  You will have to feed me and I will be happy with the slave's quarters, and I would like a small room to keep RO in.  She would like to ride your horses on her birthday (which is in two days, btw), if you would be so gracious.

• Haha 1

Crap, I forgot that RG could play the RO card.  I am screwed.

Goat, Wade is 6'5" and 270 lbs.  He comes in the deal as part of your security team.

Ryan is tough and wiry and talks fast.  You can have him answer the calls that will be flooding in from people wanting your money.

Martha is very organized.  She will keep all of us inline.

• Heart 2

7 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I could use a ranch hand at the cottage.  I realize, I don't have Goat's pockets but life isn't too bad on the ranch. 

I will have to be flown back and forth so I can help both you and Goat, but I am sure a schedule could be worked out.  I would like RO to become a Canadian citizen, though, so she could have healthcare from a civilized nation.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Make me an offer.  I do not stand a chance with Goat.

You would be responsible for hunting Marmot and operating the wake boat.  I would expect daily deliveries of delicious trout. 

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

I will have to be flown back and forth so I can help both you and Goat, but I am sure a schedule could be worked out.  I would like RO to become a Canadian citizen, though, so she could have healthcare from a civilized nation.

All she needs to do is go to Roxham road, walk across the border and claim asylum.  In fact, that may be a good option for you as well. :)  RO would learn to snow ski, water ski and wakeboard, ride horses, fish and learn to sail.  I insist she learn French though.  

• Heart 1

55 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Which pays better?

I'm guessing gigolos make more money. But I'm not sure annual salary of a butler

52 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Depends....

You get paid for wearing adult diapers?