August Photos

Tizeye

On 8/5/2018 at 4:49 PM, Tizeye said:

Wife wanted these two printed on canvas. I took the window, she took the stairs. My go-to for prints has been Costco but they shut down their in store photo - now online only. Was looking at a local high end fine art printer for possible giclée prints (my next project - prints to paintings), so checked their canvas prices. Exactly the same as Costco! Giving them a try.

Stairs 2-3 ratio.jpg

Window 2-3 ratio.jpg

I would photoshop out the bike.   It is a detractor.  Either that or photoshop it into vintage Euro steel road bike. 

46 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I would photoshop out the bike.   It is a detractor.  Either that or photoshop it into vintage Euro steel road bike. 

I suggested that...but she absolutely wanted the bike in it...and I am very hesitant to Photoshop any picture she takes. However, just before I turned it in for printing, I Photoshopped put the plumbing, electrical, and that upper window - printed both copies and had her text me which one to actually submit. She chose the one where I removed the plumbing. After getting them back, one thing I wish I had done is where the paint is worn on the railing post. A little light opacity green would have improved without overwhelming, but she likes as is. Just more noticeable as a 12x18.

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

He was impressive as a paddle boarder.

headstand.thumb.JPG.e95df145583da718078b37d0e151720d.JPG

mtrundle2018.JPG.45419ab6aa5f4094a9e5e242ae5391d1.JPG

My fitness center has a yoga class on paddle boards. I’m thinking of trying it. I was waiting for the novelty to wear off and the price of the class to come down. They just dropped the cost of the class in half.

7 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

My fitness center has a yoga class on paddle boards. I’m thinking of trying it. I was waiting for the novelty to wear off and the price of the class to come down. They just dropped the cost of the class in half.

Um and stand on your head? Well, I know of another blogger in her late 60's, who stands on her head....with wall support.