8/7 miles & such

bikeman564™

9.25 miles at Days River Trail. New group hd done some work on it, so I wanted to check it out. They took care of a few super sandy places, and that was nice. I skipped a single track section so I could check out the knee killer bridge. Still sittin' there as ugly as ever. I walked it.

Best part was it was a good legs day. Very good legs! I think I'm getting more comfortable with Skinny, and maybe my skills are improving. I felt really good on the trail today. Whoo hoo!

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

Since it was my birthday I decided to do things I normally don't do anymore, so I pulled the road bike off its hook and went for a ride.  I think around 11 miles.  I put a new battery in the Cateye but I didn't take the time to set it up correctly; I just knew the mileage since I've ridden that route a hundred times or more.    Not as bad as I thought it would be since it's been over two years since I did that.  I did forget my water bottle but it was early so the heat wasn't too bad.  Only had one person pull out from a stop sign without looking, and I didn't even yell at him.  All in all a good ride even though it was short.  

• Heart 3