BikeMS Green Mountain Getaway

Thaddeus Kosciuszko

Wonderful to hear from you, and thanks for posting the beautiful pictures!  Sounds like a really nice event.

I visited Letchworth State Park last month, and kept thinking of you when I saw the waterfalls.

Thank you, everyone, for the kind 'welcome back'! :nodhead:

Airehead, I'm glad the post entertained Mr. Aire, even if only for a few moments.  The few riders that were behind me after I left the last rest stop were wise enough not to miss any turns, so they all moved ahead of me while I was off the route.  Please give him my regards and my sincere wishes for a speedy recovery!

Petite, no headwinds to speak of, just mostly light breezes once the clouds gave way to the sun.  Surprisingly the ride organizers managed to schedule a tail wind for a decent part of the return route!

I see we now have a 'green-with-envy' emoticon.  I was going to respond to Kirby's post with that, but the shade of green wasn't deep enough.  ?

• Heart 2

24 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

I see we now have a 'green-with-envy' emoticon.  I was going to respond to Kirby's post with that, but the shade of green wasn't deep enough.  ?

Proof that I was thinking about you when I saw the waterfalls!

OK. I can't get the link to work right, but it's post 20 in the July Photos thread.  If you click on the little arrow in the blue part on the top of the post, it will take you there. :nodhead: