We have a hole

Airehead

After careful study, I will agree with Wilbur that you do indeed have a hole, and I will add that you appear to have piles.  Frankly I am both a surprised and appalled that @Wilbur failed to even mention this second fact, as he often brags on these forums about being a pile it.

• Heart 3

3 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...what are you going to do with all that swell dirt they took out of your hole ?

Use it to build up the ground where the barn will sit-- I think

I will try to get better pictures of the whole hole tonight.  It is a walk out basement I know that but I think it will be deeper today.  This was still on site last night

IMG_2073[1].JPG

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Use it to build up the ground where the barn will sit-- I think

I will try to get better pictures of the whole hole tonight.  It is a walk out basement I know that but I think it will be deeper today.  This was still on site last night

IMG_2073[1].JPG

I believe that is called a SNORT!  They rescue baby birds.  Here is a documentary about them.

• Heart 3

10 hours ago, Airehead said:

They did not but we still have the last hole TIllie dug out back.  I can't bring myself to fill it in. 

Our doggie yard looks like a mine field.  We use rocks we gather to stop them from digging along the fences.  @Airehead, can you deliver a truck load of your bigger rocks to Indiana? Our supply is running low.

• Heart 1

I have a sneaking suspicion that there is no permit for this hole.  

Did you remember to get a permit? Cause I don't recall a story around that process at all.

That being said, it will be much easier to re-dig that hole since the soil will be loose the second time around.

Tom

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1