Football

a bunch of numbers

39 minutes ago, Rick5234 said:

The Browns begin their dominance of the AFC tonight, and the Ram's begin their dominance of the NFC.

It's going to be a great year for football.

image.thumb.png.85f5b4a3bcce13a665aaf26d9d3786db.png

I actually agree with this.  It's definitely the Rams to lose and quite frankly, it's always been the Brown's to lose.

52 minutes ago, Dottles said:

I actually agree with this.  It's definitely the Rams to lose and quite frankly, it's always been the Brown's to lose.

Are the Rams favored to go all the way?  I'm a long time fan and am super happy they are back and had a good season but I have tempered expectations.  I still think the Eagles & Falcons are also in the mix.

1 hour ago, Rick5234 said:

you're a blast..  :huh:

What???? You think Philly is repeating??? No way. So, sure, football has hit its zenith, but it will rise again when Philly returns to greatness in 50 years or so.  Until then, we all live with the bad times.

Tom

57 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

What???? You think Philly is repeating??? No way. So, sure, football has hit its zenith, but it will rise again when Philly returns to greatness in 50 years or so.  Until then, we all live with the bad times.

Tom

No.  I don't think Philly is going to repeat anything.  Except maybe beating the crap out of Dallas.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1