How hard is it to sneak into Canada?

As all of you know, I'm banned from Canada.  Apparently, Canada doesn't care for couches.  They prefer to sit on the ground.  It's really weird and science.

Anyway, AWWC and I want to TP Wilbur's house for fun and profit.  So, I need you all to come up with some good ideas to sneak AWWC and Couch into Canada.

AWWC is also banned from Canada.  The substitute part time drama teacher there actually reads this forum and is well aware of AWWC terrorist ideologies and banned his Yankee ass during the 2016 Presidential election.  Canada is really woke like that.

Oh, and which brand of TP should we use?

Couch   

• Awesome 1

But of course, you would be fingerprinted.

Just don't try to bring a gun over the border lah-de-dah, unless you go through the permit process...and whatever else is required.

I flew from Japan to Canada in June....and was intrigued at Customs in Vancouver, everyone got fingerprinted.  My passport scanned ..nothing new. It's been 2 years since I flew internationally.

Drive to my place, I'll brew you some coffee. I'll then drive you and my kayak onto the wonderful island of Grosse Ile, where on the east side you'll enter the Detroit River and paddle for just over a mile to Canada. As @Mr. Silly said, watch out for freighters.

canada.thumb.JPG.41ce077830dcd312abeab721133562ae.JPG

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...rent a truck, paint it with company logos, fill it with TP, and roll up to the border dressed like this guy.

It's @Wilbur 's house, so this is the only practical alternative for getting into Canada with enough ammunition for the mission.

Get in the truck..

redgreen.jpg

• Haha 1