LOL at the staged pic (I hope)

2Far

6 minutes ago, donkpow said:

That's the cameraman. Who the heck wears a hi-vis pink vest?!

So, his camera protects him from the N2O4 / Hydrazine (presumably) vapors?

Well, you saw the vest, didn't you? (not sure it's pink, generally they are orange or yellow, or discolored due to exposure to N2O4/hydrazine vapors.)

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, donkpow said:

That's the cameraman. Who the heck wears a hi-vis pink vest?!

As it happens, I do. Aldi had hi vis bike jackets in yellow for guys and pink for ladies. WTH is so masculine about lemming yellow that makes it a guy colour anyway? I tried it on and checked with the fellow in the shoppe and he agreed the pink didn't make me look womanly.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, pedalphile said:

As it happens, I do. Aldi had hi vis bike jackets in yellow for guys and pink for ladies. WTH is so masculine about lemming yellow that makes it a guy colour anyway? I tried it on and checked with the fellow in the shoppe and he agreed the pink didn't make me look womanly.

Did he ask for your number, or you his before or after modeling the vest?  Also, the vest was all you had on, correct?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

Did he ask for your number, or you his before or after modeling the vest?  Also, the vest was all you had on, correct?

No and No; but we had a good check on the jackets and couldn't see any differences in cut or shape, so it was simply the colour that gave them their sexing. How stupid.

• Sad 1