Lance channelling his inner Hip

2Far

4 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

A) I’ve seen many friends with way worse crash-related facial trauma, yet...

B ) Lance looks terrible.

Yeah, I've been in far worse, that looks pretty minor, but man he's looking rough.

...it's not that unusual for someone who has spent a lifetime on PED's in various experimental combinations to crash pretty hard when they reach their 40's.  Those things are bad for you long term.

If you want other examples, look at the various shots of "professional" wrestlers while they are in mid career, and then after they age out and retire.  For some reason, guys like the Rock and Ahnold seem less inclined toward this decline in appearance.  My speculation is that both of those guys never completely stopped with testosterone and steroids. I think Lance probably did stop.

9 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...it's not that unusual for someone who has spent a lifetime on PED's in various experimental combinations to crash pretty hard when they reach their 40's.  Those things are bad for you long term.

If you want other examples, look at the various shots of "professional" wrestlers while they are in mid career, and then after they age out and retire.  For some reason, guys like the Rock and Ahnold seem less inclined toward this decline in appearance.  My speculation is that both of those guys never completely stopped with testosterone and steroids. I think Lance probably did stop.

When you're right, you're right.

image.png.4398d6cd99daf6c5b1b636db8340a2a3.png

2 hours ago, Ltdskilz said:

Anyone here read his blog/podcast on Outside during the TdF? I think he called Contador a wanker about every third day.

I listened to the last few episodes of The Move (TdF) on podcast. It was good. I enjoyed it. Lance was humble and a a bit self deprecating. 

Good interaction w/Hincapie. He was relating that some kids knew he was behind them on a MTB trail. One 10 year old heckled him. "you can't downhill" was what the kid said. LOL