Happy Sunday

petitepedal

33 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Still smokey here..with air warnings...but the wind direction is due to change later today.

Your air looks much better than it is here.  We have the worst air in the country.   

We can't exercise outdoors here at the moment.  It is miserable.

Still cloudy with occasional thunderstorms and my area, between Baltimore and Annapolis, is the hotbed for them today according to the local TV weather.

This morning I learned the Healthy Choice Power Bowl Turkey Sausage w/Egg White and spinach, kale, etc. (7.2 oz, 190 Cal, $3.49) is tolerable but not as good as the Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Breakfast Bowl with egg white, potatoes, and cheese (7 oz, 230 Cal, $2.50).  I could get used to not eating potatoes and cheese, but the veggies are limp and stringy enough to get caught in your teeth.  Since the Jimmy Dean bowl doesn't make my blood sugar surge, it will be my go-to bowl.

I've been eating sandwiches with very-low, 40 Cal/slice white bread, but my blood sugar has jumped up too much (200 mg/dL) afterward so now I'm trying 60 Cal/slice whole wheat bread for tuna salad (made with 35 Cal/tbsp Hellman's Light Mayo), slice of tomato, lettuce.