OTF

Square Wheels

48 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Tell us more.  What did it entail?  

It seems each class is different and it's not announced what type of day it is.  We started on the treadmill, interval like workout.  Then we used the rower, again, intervals.  Then some weight / squat / core stuff.  A few rounds of each.  There's a teacher in the class telling you what to do.  When you get to the weight part, there are videos for what you're doing that time.

• Heart 1

There is one next to my Metro station, and when I ride home in the evening, it is funny to see like twenty folks on the treadmills all lined up.  But very lady-centric, so good call on your part!  Being the only dude in the group definitely has some benefits.

Tom

• Awesome 1

43 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

There is one next to my Metro station, and when I ride home in the evening, it is funny to see like twenty folks on the treadmills all lined up.  But very lady-centric, so good call on your part!  Being the only dude in the group definitely has some benefits.

Tom

Today my wife noticed there were at least 4 guys.  She does say it's almost all women most of the time.

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

It seems each class is different and it's not announced what type of day it is.  We started on the treadmill, interval like workout.  Then we used the rower, again, intervals.  Then some weight / squat / core stuff.  A few rounds of each.  There's a teacher in the class telling you what to do.  When you get to the weight part, there are videos for what you're doing that time.

If that's not Crossfit, they've borrowed a lot from them.

The problem with Crossfit is that they don't sweat the details. I think a rower is the best piece of home exercise gear you can buy. But it's not hard to hurt your back if you don't stay focused on your form.  Same for a lot of other exercises they do.