Who was complaining about smoke?

Wilbur

8 hours ago, Dottles said:

DkaIl2dXgAEBR2w.jpg

The news is saying our haze here is the results of the fires coming out of the Great White North.  I suspect 'white' means a different thing now.

Based on your white outlined area, hundreds of thousands of acres of ocean have gone up in smoke.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

At the risk of sounding a little AWWC-ish....., I think you need to stop referring to it as a cottage.  A cottage is 800sq ft with an upgrade of maybe an outdoor shower.  Start calling it  "Casa cerdo" or something equally suitable for such an extrodinary place.

And "Lambs"??  Really?  That kitchen/ bar is more suited to a nice bottle of Bumbu, Admiral Rodney's or an Angustura 1884.  

In all seriousness, an amazing spot.  I trust the fires are remote and not in the immediate area to your place?

• Heart 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Zephyr said:

At the risk of sounding a little AWWC-ish....., I think you need to stop referring to it as a cottage.  A cottage is 800sq ft with an upgrade of maybe an outdoor shower.  Start calling it  "Casa cerdo" or something equally suitable for such an extrodinary place.

And "Lambs"??  Really?  That kitchen/ bar is more suited to a nice bottle of Bumbu, Admiral Rodney's or an Angustura 1884.  

In all seriousness, an amazing spot.  I trust the fires are remote and not in the immediate area to your place?

Douglas Lake is the closest fire.  10k by road, 5K as the fire burns or crow flies.   Lamb's was for a drink or two to our Dad.  It was his drink of choice.  He was after all, a very common working class and solid man.  

We both sold cottages to buy the place so we still call it that. :)  Friggen thing is nothing but wood and shellac.  It is gone with a spark or two!  :)  That is what insurance is for though. 

• Heart 2