Is this Dottles, Page or Razor?

jsharr

4 hours ago, jsharr said:

New York Democrats are my go to guys for the latest scoop on all things Texas.....

...when was the last time anything changed in Texas ? If you know it doesn't belong to Mexico any more. you're up to speed on all things Texas.  Mexico is just renting it now.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...I hope they have the decency to re-title it  "Austrians Planning Large Relocation camps in Texas in Anticipation of Global Economic Collapse.":cheerleader:

You think they'll wait until next summer?  It's going to take awhile for them to build humane camps.  I'm hoping they serve snooty coffee too.

• Heart 1

9 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...when was the last time anything changed in Texas ? If you know it doesn't belong to Mexico any more. you're up to speed on all things Texas.  Mexico is just renting it now.

9 hours ago, Dottles said:

Oh boy. This thread is destined for P&R. I blame Canaduh.

9 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...I hope they have the decency to re-title it  "Austrians Planning Large Relocation camps in Texas in Anticipation of Global Economic Collapse.":cheerleader:

8 hours ago, Dottles said:

You think they'll wait until next summer?  It's going to take awhile for them to build humane camps.  I'm hoping they serve snooty coffee too.

7 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...sending all the Austrians to Texas is something that needs to be done, if only so that @jsharr can take and post videos for our amusement.:)

This is not about me, or Texas, it is about you three and Austria.  Sheesh.

• Awesome 1