8/14 miles & such

bikeman564™

10.61 on the skinny at Bruno's Run. Haven't ridden there in about a month. Good ride. Pretty hot (82°) but really humid. Used my CamelBak tube to rinse my face off twice. FWIW...Ha!

A crazy, sweaty, helmet hair pic for @jsharr. :D

Look at how still that lake is in the background. Not even a slight breeze! ugh...

357.thumb.jpg.478107cd33785ae5e6e9c685e5e42071.jpg

• Heart 4

24 miles on the roadie with the missus.  Since I rode hard yesterday my legs were a little dead so I just cruised.  

We both took our bikes to work, changed at the office and met at a park centrally located to our offices.  We then rode towards the coast (head wind) and back with a tale wind.  As we live so close to the coast nearly every ride ends with a headwind so it was nice to mix it up.

• Heart 3

Morning ride with Pete, Jason, Wali, and Mike R. Jason is a friend of Pete's and this was his first ride with us. Wali in new to the group also, but he's been on a few rides. 26 miles, 1:32, 17 avg. We rode past Wolf Trap and out to Great Falls. Some good hills on the route. Wali and Jason voiced complaints about the hills so we went west on the W&OD to climb Hunter Station and loop back via Twin Branches and SouthLakes. Maybe they will learn not to complain. 

• Heart 2