Having serial with no milk this morning!

Ralphie

Have you tried Almost Breeze or other Almond milk?  It's 30 Cal and 1g Carbs per cup instead of 130 Cal and 13g for 2% Milk.

I was in a supermarket looking for my regular 2% and all they had was "lactose free."  I asked a couple women near me if lactose free milk tasted strange and said I only was going to use it on cereal.  One said, "If you're just using it for cereal, try the Almond Breeze!"

I did and like it a lot! There's also an Almond Breeze with Almond and Coconut that's 40 Cal/cup and you get a taste/whiff of coconut as you eat your cereal!

• Heart 2

I have my doubts that anyone in their right mind would use anything other than real milk from cows to put on cereal.  Almond, soy, cashew milk, all that stuff is deadly and so massively processed that it is shelf stable for months and months and months at room temperature (which is completely natural :rolleyes:), and I am sure it is cut with round-up.

Buncha sissy boys and hippie chicks, geez...

10 hours ago, Dottles said:

Vanilla Almond milk works wonders Ralph.  At our ages, we don't need dairy anymore.  There are plenty of other foods much richer and safer to both digest, fortify, and wont splatter our arteries walls with nasty graffiti.

To not even mention the boost to animal welfare, sustainability, and the economy.

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Anal Fissure said:

I have my doubts that anyone in their right mind would use anything other than real milk from cows to put on cereal.  Almond, soy, cashew milk, all that stuff is deadly and so massively processed that it is shelf stable for months and months and months at room temperature (which is completely natural :rolleyes:), and I am sure it is cut with round-up.

It's not often that even you can pack so much wrong into a single sentence. Chapeau.

13 hours ago, Anal Fissure said:

When you can no longer consume animal or animal byproducts because of heart disease, I gladly accept the role of sissy. I had given up milk for a couple years before but it was that √π√€^^#$!?¥` ice cream.

4 minutes ago, Dottles said:

When you can no longer consume animal or animal byproducts because of heart disease, I gladly accept the role of sissy. I had given up milk for a couple years before but it was that √π√€^^#$!?¥` ice cream.

https://urbanvegan.net/ice-cream-brands/

19 hours ago, Anal Fissure said:

The point is that milk is not healthy for some of us that have a medical reason to avoid 130 Cal/cup and 13g Carbs. 30 Cal and 1 g are a good substitute!

On 8/16/2018 at 6:59 PM, Dottles said:

Maybe someday.  I've had some of those in the past and they tasted like sh...t.   ?

My wife has been whipping up frozen berry smoothies at night and they have been quite satisfying.  

When I had a strawberry glut I’d blitz them with some soy milk, they were sublime.