Do you get all the blame?

Randomguy

6 minutes ago, jsharr said:

You deserve the blame for the Royal Dongness thread failure.  I crafted the best thread I could given the crap pictures you sent to me and threatened me with bodily violence if I did not post them.

And it was a complete failure. Even the Gerry Rafferty loving Wilbur ignored your pathetic little weaselly thread. 

• Awesome 1

Of course I get the blame.

For example, when my mother passed away with no will and no records of where she had insurance and other money, I agreed to be executor of her estate - with NO compensation.  It wasn't a fortune but there was a little bit everywhere: a $5000 bond with a mutual fund that we had no clue she would have dealt with. A $3000 insurance policy where the original company went out of business, another company acquired the policy and then sold it to a British company, etc. It took a few years to track everything down. Toward the end, one of my siblings was bitching to me and I said, "I'm exhausted with this mess. YOU take over as executor and you can keep EVERYTHING you find!"

The sibling didn't want the headaches!  Suddenly, there weren't any complaints of how long it was taking to find everything.