Raise your hand if you have ever called one of these a clicker

jsharr

The first remotes I remember were just an add-on to the back of the rotary channel dial. It only went in one direction, so if you were on channel 5 and wanted to go to channel 3, you had to go all the way around the dial. Then, it seemed to take forever, can you imagine if you had to do it now?

• Heart 1

Just now, Kzoo said:

Ever?  Always.  There is no other word for the remote thingy in Casa Kzoo than clicker, even if they never clik.  There is the TV clicker and the DVD clicker and the cable box clicker and.......

Just when I think I could not love you more, you post something like this and my man crush grows even more.

• Confused 2

Just now, jsharr said:

Just when I think I could not love you more, you post something like this and my man crush grows even more.

Ewwww.  We can be BFFs and all but let's not take it too far.  If you promise to always stay on your side of Missouri, I will stay on my side of Missouri. Deal?

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

Ewwww.  We can be BFFs and all but let's not take it too far.  If you promise to always stay on your side of Missouri, I will stay on my side of Missouri. Deal?

Hell son, I was not planning on crossing the Red River.  Not unless you promise me there is something in it for me if I do.

Only fucking idiots call a remote control a clicker, as if its only function is to click.  DISCLAIMER :   Sorry, I didn't read the responses, so to be clear, if you call it a clicker, you are a fucking idiot.  I really just wanted to be crystal clear, you see.  I mean this with the greatest respect.