Brrrrrr...

smudge

2 hours ago, smudge said:

It's actually a pretty darned nice break from the heat. We'll be back in the 80-somethings for the weekend. ugh....

You complain about day-time temps in the 80s? They are forecasting highs in the 80s and lows in the 50s and 60s all week, a beautiful scenario for fair week.

It was 59 this morning.  High was low 70s today.  Dry air felt good after all the hot humid weather we have had.   Expected to be back in the 80s again.  I'm ready for some 40 degree weather so I can get the dogs out.  They are wanting to go run but it has been too hot. Hope to have some dog running weather in the UP at the end of September when I am there.

FAKE NEWS!!!! No way the current temp is 48* but the MAX/High was 50*.  It had to be higher than 50* in the past 24 hours or 30 days or 12 months (whatever your Max/High is derived from).  Low = 48, High = 50? But current is 48???  How does the math work up there????

Tom

• Heart 1

45 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

FAKE NEWS!!!! No way the current temp is 48* but the MAX/High was 50*.  It had to be higher than 50* in the past 24 hours or 30 days or 12 months (whatever your Max/High is derived from).  Low = 48, High = 50? But current is 48???  How does the math work up there????

Tom

Ya, it got messed up when I moved the outdoor sensor. The 48° was the correct temp. I forget what the high was. It wasn't too bad, maybe 78°. We've had a lot of 88-89° the past month. Blech.

35 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Calling @Kirbyto the autumn-leaf-colored phone!

Last night's walk in the park with Ruby had just a tinge of coolness in the air, being in the 70s. :)  It felt marvelous!

:skipping:

It's going to be lovely here for he next few days, but then it's back to 90's next week.  But only 31 days until the official start of autumn! (and even fewer until the start of meteorological autumn!)