I was gonna ask

Prophet Zacharia

55 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

My friends that I had lived with were back in town and took me out to a fancy Mexican place.  It was good.

I realized something that I had realized before, though.  Pricey Mexican food really isn't that different tasting than moderately priced Mexican food.

Some of the best food I have had in my life has come from basic restaurants. The owners love to cook and it shows in their product. National chains are good if you travel.

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

My friends that I had lived with were back in town and took me out to a fancy Mexican place.  It was good.

I realized something that I had realized before, though.  Pricey Mexican food really isn't that different tasting than moderately priced Mexican food.

Lotsa good Mexican food sold in trailers in certain parts of the country. But not here, alas.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I grilled salmon, baked some potatoes, and grilled some corn fresh picked from my garden.

7B508D67-B12B-4C6F-B340-8D1B7FEFE8A3.thumb.jpeg.06012f6c30b857d053a063401685caaf.jpeg

1 hour ago, BuffJim said:

Same as Longjohn, except no potatoes, and Lemon Pepper rotisserie chicken instead of the Salmon. And Labatt's Blue instead of that brown beer he has.

Jeez, that'e eerie.  I had the same except that it was sliders and tomato quarters.  What were the odds.

• Haha 2

My wife made a cauliflower dish. Soooo tasty.

image.png.641e5cda8bac0319e72c93c835658a99.png

Gotta say it was a three run homer for Blue Apron this time around. With the vadouvan shrimp and then the fettuccine, I didn't think they could pull off a third delicious meal, but they did! All three go into the "keep and make again" folder.

image.png.d3e37a6ee6f0bb8476118ec5c65838b7.png

image.png.52a42613a380746ad8881cf57336fce1.png

Tom