Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Prophet Zacharia

Time to sell a boat

Recommended Posts

I don’t own it, but that doesn’t seem to matter around here. It comes with a flag.

FD9E650B-817A-47AC-9A86-B07F0579025C.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


That would be nice at Wilbur's cottage.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Kirby said:

That would be nice at Wilbur's cottage.

Yea, we should park it in his front yard.  Then, knock on his door bell and run.

Couch

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Couch_Incident said:

Yea, we should park it in his front yard.  Then, knock on his door bell and run.

Couch

It shot it’s cannons at me yesterday. Well, maybe not at me, but I was near it’s broadsides when it did. Can we get it with range of Wibur’s?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

It shot it’s cannons at me yesterday. Well, maybe not at me, but I was near it’s broadsides when it did. Can we get it with range of Wibur’s?

I don't think getting in a war with Canada is a very good idea.  The part time drama teacher/ski instructor might actually beat our Commander in Chief in an all out war.

I don't think 'Merica's ego could handle a loss like that.

Couch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Couch_Incident said:

I don't think getting in a war with Canada is a very good idea.  The part time drama teacher/ski instructor might actually beat our Commander in Chief in an all out war.

I don't think 'Merica's ego could handle a loss like that.

Couch

Ok, we can remove the flags, first. They won’t know who hit them.

This ship kicks ass. It ended the British Navy’s occupation of the Great Lakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Ok, we can remove the flags, first. They won’t know who hit them.

This ship kicks ass. It ended the British Navy’s occupation of the Great Lakes.

Put Republic of Texas flags on it.  Better yet, fly the Texas Navy flag

Image result for texas navy flag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What size engine does it have in it and what's the fuel capacity?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently, no engine.  There was no wind, on our way back a few hours later the ship had only moved about a mile with the tide.  They were still a LONG way from their port and it was getting late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Indy said:

What size engine does it have in it and what's the fuel capacity?

The Niagra has 200 hp provided by 2 Diesel engines. Idk the fuel tank capacity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

The Niagra has 200 hp provided by 2 Diesel engines. Idk the fuel tank capacity.

Dang, my ski boat has more than that and only a single engine, I think I'd have to pass then as not sure it would be good for skiing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Indy said:

Dang, my ski boat has more than that and only a single engine, I think I'd have to pass then as not sure it would be good for skiing.

Top speed is 6.2 knots, not ideal for skiing. But roomier than most boats on the Lake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Indy said:

Dang, my ski boat has more than that and only a single engine, I think I'd have to pass then as not sure it would be good for skiing.

Might work for wakesurfing.  You should put in a bid.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Admiral Perry at the helm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 12string said:

Might work for wakesurfing.  You should put in a bid.

wakesurfing is so boring and kind of stupid.  The entire idea of going so slow and throwing up as big awake as possible just so you can kind of surf always seemed really dumb to me.  Wakeboarding is the slowest I go and at least then you can catch some air and try to kill yourself still.  Most dangerous aspect of wakesurfing is passing out from sucking in to much exhaust fumes, I'm not into humming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...