8/30 miles and such

Razors Edge

No one posted one yesterday, so I will.  I noticed on my Metro ride home that the weather is atrocious for the next week.  Lightning almost every day (usually that means evening/night), so my riding for fun may be curtailed.  It was a longer day at work than desired, but I knew I had to at least get some exercise for the day.  So, got home, got ready, and got a short but needed ride in.  18 @ 19 for me.

IMG_6573.thumb.PNG.32d7e64f25722a039cddf1a81d446394.PNG

IMG_6574.thumb.PNG.618dd60c2c3f949a51fd9e3d386d645a.PNG

Tom

• Heart 1

I came down with a stomach flu like bug on Sunday and yesterday was the first day I felt my old self. Did a 3 mile walk after dinner.  

Had to save Jacks ass yet again when two dogs got out of their house and bum rushed us as we walked by.  I stepped between jack & the lead bigger dog and he got his head stuck between my legs!  I gave him a good squeez with my knees while shouting NO Bad Dog!!! He squeeled in pain so I let him loose and he ran back in the house, his partner in hot pursuit.

2 hours ago, ChrisL said:

Had to save Jacks ass yet again when two dogs got out of their house and bum rushed us as we walked by.  I stepped between jack & the lead bigger dog and he got his head stuck between my legs!  I gave him a good squeez with my knees while shouting NO Bad Dog!!! He squeeled in pain so I let him loose and he ran back in the house, his partner in hot pursuit. 

More and more azzholes are not leashing their dogs, and, more importantly, NOT IN CONTROL of their dog.  I can't count how many times a dog has run barking at me and/or my leashed dog with the owner following yelling its name repeatedly with absolutely no impact.  Fuckheads.

Tom

• Heart 1