The SWF Confessional Thread

jsharr

You know that thing you want to get off your chest?  The thing that keeps you awake at night?  Well, now you can finally sleep, as soon as you confess to Father RG and get absolution 

Image result for guido sarducci

So go ahead and confess your perverted, lust filled, lying, cheating, stealing ass off.

• Haha 1

Okay, I will prime the pump.  

There is no Parodybot.  I made him up.  All the stuff about relatives that works as toasters and roombas is all made up.  I have never shoved my hand up his ass and made him talk as he only exists in my head, but in there I shove my hand in and shake it all about like I am doing the Hokey Pokey to punk rock.  And he like its!  Parodybot is a sicko.

• Sad 1

A friend of mine and another friend of mine conned a guy into a bidding war for a car one of my friends was selling.  The engine needed work so we waited for the buyer and started the car just before he showed.  That way, huge cloud of smoke from the clapped out valves would be more difficult to see.  One of the friends then acted like an excited buyer and made a cash offer.  The buyer came up 300 dollars above list so I sold it to him.  Cash in hand, pink slip signed, the car was gone.   I may or may not have been one of those friends.  I can neither confirm nor deny.  :) 

16 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

A friend of mine and another friend of mine conned a guy into a bidding war for a car one of my friends was selling.  The engine needed work so we waited for the buyer and started the car just before he showed.  That way, huge cloud of smoke from the clapped out valves would be more difficult to see.  One of the friends then acted like an excited buyer and made a cash offer.  The buyer came up 300 dollars above list so I sold it to him.  Cash in hand, pink slip signed, the car was gone.   I may or may not have been one of those friends.  I can neither confirm nor deny.  :) 

Now that you mention it, the guy that sold me the Chrysler said eh alot and the car does seem to smoke and use some oil.......  and I found an empty Cheezies packet under the drivers seat....  Maybe the white stuff was not wax, but really hardened snow that got stuck in the body seams.....

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1