We need a "New Post" button from anywhere. Not having one siriusly limits the amount of drivel that we can post

Ralphie

Damn you people are demanding.

I possibly could make it a different color, but that would not look as purdy as the one we have now.

I am confuzzled by this entire thread.  How was posting before your "improvement" at all difficult?   :scratch head:   This place is about as user friendly as any place I have ever been on the web.

I am confuzzled by this entire thread.  How was posting before your "improvement" at all difficult?   :scratch head:   This place is about as user friendly as any place I have ever been on the web.

Things that are good can still improve!  Like me. :)  It's snot that posting was difficult - it was just not as easy as other places.  I read the forum from View New Posts, so I am either looking at that or a thread, and neither one had a "Start New Topic" Button.  So I would have to make a special trip to the Cafe just to post new drivel.  Sure, first world problemo, but one that SW was just itching to solve, and now my life is easier and slicker. :)  And that's what it's all about!

• Heart 2