Huge cardboard bike is turned into a massive penis by Tour of Britain pranksters

JerrySTL

6 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/05/huge-cardboard-bike-is-turned-into-a-massive-penis-by-tour-of-britain-pranksters-7915146/

Huge cardboard bike is turned into a massive penis by Tour of Britain pranksters

Could have made those into tatas but had to make a penis :angry:

Tom

You have to understand that this sort of thing has ancient beginnings. There is already a figure of a man with an erection inscribed upon a hillside in Dorset.

"The Cerne Abbas Giant is a hill figure near the village of Cerne Abbas in Dorset, England. 55 metres (180 ft) high, it depicts a standing nude male figure with a prominent erection and wielding a large ...."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerne_Abbas_Giant

• Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, Dottles said:

What I understand is you Brits are a bunch of perverts.

Now there is some truth in this assertion but you have to understand that this only applies to the English......I mean we Scots hardly have any sex at all. Having your extremities put at risk of frostbite means this is extremely hazardous.

1 minute ago, onbike1939 said:

Now there is some truth in this assertion but you have to understand that this only applies to the English......I mean we Scots hardly have any sex at all. Having your extremities put at risk of frostbite means this is extremely hazardous.

Dear sir, I am having difficulty processing this statement as I know quite well that the Scots never get cold in them skirts.  They've been drinking whiskey all morning.

Just now, Dottles said:

Dear sir, I am having difficulty processing this statement as I know quite well that the Scots never get cold in them skirts.  They've been drinking whiskey all morning.

I confess that the whole subject is purely academic for me at my advanced stage of life....dear me yes. I am content to remain on a spiritual plane, unaffected by all this smutty sexy stuff that pervades even these halls. If you were to ask, I'd ban sex altogether......I would, and the notion came to me immediately after I stopped being able to do it....which is strange really.

• Haha 1