I'm not good at cable management.

The_Karen_Cooper_Incident

I used to build out networks. From Cisco routers, switches and running cables. I used to take pride in setting up clean router code and cable management. 

Then, I found opiates and booze and I forgot about the pride thing.  You can only piss on so many Christmas trees and embarrass yourself for so long before you burn out your pride chip. 

Anyway, here is the new PC.  There is also a picture of a cat. 

Couch 

20180906_153051.jpg

20180904_200949.jpg

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, Couch_Incident said:

She's an idiot.

Just today, she barked at a bee.

Couch

How smart and wonderful that she warned you about the dangerous bee!  Many people have life threatening allergies.  :nodhead:  Be sure to give her an extra treat for her cleverness.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

And you're willing to admit that?

Maine was a tough place to be in the 70s. We had less than a million people, but some of the jobs I applied for had hundreds of applicants. One psych job I went for only required a HS degree. I had a BS, the guy that got the job had a Masters and several years experience.

2 minutes ago, late said:

Maine was a tough place to be in the 70s. We had less than a million people, but some of the jobs I applied for had hundreds of applicants. One psych job I went for only required a HS degree. I had a BS, the guy that got the job had a Masters and several years experience.

I spent a little time in Maine in the 70's.  My favorite place to vacation.  I don't remember seeing any purple bikes but then I wasn't looking.

Just now, Kzoo said:

I spent a little time in Maine in the 70's.  My favorite place to vacation.  I don't remember seeing any purple bikes but then I wasn't looking.

I started the 80s by going back to college. I had 3 jobs, 3 upper level classes, and sleep was not something I had a lot of.

I haven't built a computer in ages, got lazy and just buy laptops.

I used to be completely anal about my internal cable routing on computers because I didn't want anything to obstruct and effect the air flow, cards were even installed in particular orders to optimize cooling, and a lot of my cable routing would be ran back side of the mother board, so pop the side panel you saw virtually no cables in there.

13 hours ago, Couch_Incident said:

No.  Crazy hippy.  Apparently he has chickens.

Couch

...those are feral bantam chickens man. They hang out on the bike trail, listening to rap music.

You see those chickens, you just keep on rollin'.  Don't give 'em any reason to think you is disrespectin', you feel ?