I am putting an offer on a house tomorrow!

AirwickWithCheese

Realtor says I do not have a prayer but I believe in miracles. It's a lovely house that I have linked to here in the Cafe. 

I am offering 95% of asking price but requesting all windows be changed to Pella french casements, front door converted to Dutch door, and a Sunbrella automatic retractable awning be installed over the uncovered deck. I want the fabric to be cotton with flowery Victorian roses. It does not have a pool but the yard is almost twice the size of the Airwick cottage grounds. 

The house is not up to Wilbur standards but is nicer than most hippie shacks and has a much nicer kitchen than Wheels. 

• Heart 3

Just now, Dirtyhip said:

Good luck.

BTW, you could buy our home that is listed.  I guarantee that there are two types of squirrels that live there.  We have ground squirrels and tree squirrels.

You would never accept one of my offers. Always 95% of asking with 15% going to beautify projects to make it my home. 

9 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

Can three types of squirrels coexist?

Don’t forget flying squirrels. We had an assistant pastor that had them in his attic. He didn’t want to kill them but he wanted them out of his house. He caught them in a box trap and hauled them about ten miles away and left them go, they beat him home. He caught them agIn and hauled them 100 miles away and left them go and never saw them again.

• Heart 1