Any of you whores have a denim jacket?

Randomguy

3 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

I do. I seldom/forget to wear it.

I have short denim full dress, down to my knees. I wear it at work.  It works.

14 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

2 would you like one..3 if you count the full length duster.

26 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Nope

I love all you ladies.  You have a great sense of humor to respond to RG's whore thread.  LOL  

I don't own a denim jacket.  I do like to dress whorish at times, but denim is not my look.

• Heart 2

27 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I love all you ladies.  You have a great sense of humor to respond to RG's whore thread.  LOL  

I am using it in the unisex way.  Some of these bitches might not realize that. 

I have never had one. I have a denim shirt that was pretty cool 15 years ago, I’d maybe like an updated version.  And a jean jacket.  And a jacket like Frank on Shameless. 

9 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I can top @petitepedal.  I had spandex pants in the 80's.  Like the rocker style.  I would wear them to concerts.  I had the cute boots, chain belt and everything.

<hangs head in shame>

?

No, I've been pretty conservative in attire. 

It's actually now, I might flout abit. How many women @59 yrs. wear skirts 1 inch above the knee and bare legs with slingback dress shoes at work?  Me in spring --to summer.

1 minute ago, shootingstar said:

?

No, I've been pretty conservative in attire. 

It's actually now, I might flout abit. How many women @59 yrs. wear skirts 1 inch above the knee and bare legs with slingback dress shoes at work?  Me in spring --to summer.

One inch above the knee.  Oh, so scandalous.  I use the straight arm rule.  A skirt must not be above my fingertips, so mid quad. 

Conservative is not a word that describes me, except if you mean in a personal finance way.

• Heart 1

14 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

One inch above the knee.  Oh, so scandalous.  I use the straight arm rule.  A skirt must not be above my fingertips, so mid quad. 

Conservative is not a word that describes me, except if you mean in a personal finance way.

Actually I do wear a few skirts the length of my hand above my knee, on the job.  They are sarong skirts..rectangular large piece of fabric that I wrap around me.

Other than that I still am unconsciously conservative.  I haven't thought about being more daring clothing wise....'cause hasn't been more important for a long time (to me).  I fitted in very well, when I was in the big Japanese cities...except I wore shorts and short skorts.  The local women don't wear tank tops, halter tops, tops with cleavage nor short shorts. That surprised me abit.

12 hours ago, ChrisL said:

Any of you guys have that crazy aunt or uncle who always says stupid and highly inflammatory shit at family gathering to draw attention to themselves?

That would be my father-in-law.  I don't think does it to draw attention to himself, he just likes to make proclamation of truth about various ethnicities loudly, in public.