Sunday

Prophet Zacharia

10 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Already ordered. 

Don't expect good.  It was the worst pizza I ever ordered at a pizza place, but others have said it was tolerable.  Maybe depends on the manager or whoever orders the ingredients, I was there in 2010.

I suggest faking a heart attack or the shits, then running.

Well...I was asked to help with getting the roof on my friends new shed..an extra pair of hands...I did remind her that I am not exactly the person one calls for the tall jobs...but I am the only sucker in town.  Unfortunately..they are running behind...and may not need me today (:cheerleader:) we are hot and humid again...although a few degrees cooler than yesterday...In the mean time ran my dishwasher..and did a load of darks...lucky for me there was a tissue in the wash..so there is white fuzz everywhere  :wacko:  :frantics: While waiting for the laundry to finish....I am counting out and rolling some more coin....gonna try to empty my jar.

We did 32.5 miles after church. Did a couple of new climbs, not super long but one goes over 20% for a few hundred feet. Then I had to mow cause @Kzoo didn’t show again. Time for a cold beer and relaxing.

• Heart 1

I cycled to market... approx. 2 degrees C and damp after a light rain.  So it was only a 13 km. ride. Had a Turkish borek  --very thin flatbread with spinach and feta. Flavoured with hot sauce. I didn't buy any groceries, since I already have too much food I have to plough through before flying off to Vancouver .  I stopped to take photo of a new mural on side of new lunch cafe in older part of city. Place looks interesting..methinks it's vegan and worth trying. Looks like cheerful place.

Then I reviewed a course curriculum that I'll be teaching in a few days.  Updated my resume. Gettin' pretty squishy and tight. 

I may go out again if it doesn't rain again.

• Heart 1

We picked up the girls and went to church. I had Zane on my own today. The auditorium that I always use for him they had a class in the past two weeks so I just walked with him the past two weeks. I discovered he really likes walking so after about fifteen minutes in the auditorium we walked for the next hour and a half. He had smiles on his face the whole time and no meltdowns, maybe I’m on to something. After church we took our ten year old granddaughter to the Golden Corral and to assisted living to visit great grandma.

BAB7CE46-D180-4587-8C6F-0D335AE3E2B8.jpeg

8B469EDD-CED2-49A2-9501-49A8A4E90AD7.jpeg

BEF008B3-1755-4A81-8AFD-BB72CDFE33E8.jpeg

• Heart 3

FINALLY finished the sump pump replacement.  Crisis narrowly averted, or at least postponed!  Why in the world do they feel compelled to manufacture both 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" PVC pipe, and worse, use both in a sump pump installation?  After much consternation and mental cussing, finally got it to all fir  together, so now back on the old reliable Zoeller main pump, good for another 20 or so years.

Just had a victory quick dinner, now for a victory lap of the park with Ruby. :D

• Heart 2

@Longjohn,  can you get a rocking chair and large yoga ball too add to your supplies. If so get them. Pull out those picture symbols I sent you and use ball, chair, and walk. Symbols better than real items because if you have a break through you have opened a wider variety of communication options. Sounds like he is a sensory seeker.   You should invite me to church.  I could pair it to a visit at the cemetary in Darlington. 

• Heart 1

I ended up hauling lumber for the roof...and handing up various tools..also in charge of putting the power into the power tools..often we unplugged when making adjustments or climbing ladders... Spent about 4 hours helping. I need a shower and I should cook food...but cooking is not high on my to do list right now....Maybe tomorrow.

• Heart 2

It's out beyond the Marina that I used to sail out of on a friends O'Day.  Except for the marina I don't normally drive onto Mason's Island.  Fair warning, if you eat outdoors be prepared to protect your food.  Across the water is Abot's, a place famous for seagull attacks on peoples plates.  They are beyond bold, and not at all cute.

2 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Nice work with Zane, LJ!  But I thought it was the Golden Trough. :D

I actually typed out Golden Trough and then changed it. They had some really nice stuff today. I don’t think over eating on veggies is going to hurt me. I did have a slice of amazing chocolate caramel cream pie.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Airehead said:

@Longjohn,  can you get a rocking chair and large yoga ball too add to your supplies. If so get them. Pull out those picture symbols I sent you and use ball, chair, and walk. Symbols better than real items because if you have a break through you have opened a wider variety of communication options. Sounds like he is a sensory seeker.   You should invite me to church.  I could pair it to a visit at the cemetary in Darlington. 

Coming to church would be awesome. We do have a Yoga ball and I used to make sure we had it every time I worked with him but he wanted nothing to do with it. We have a swing chair that he likes but only for a very short time. 

Here is a picture on Zane with his older brother at the fair on Labor Day.

196673B3-5EA1-44FD-8F99-F9B59BCC72F1.jpeg.02829992440b46096476a1bafabff513.jpeg

• Heart 1